The Senior Portfolio Manager will manage investment portfolios and execute purchases and sales for existing relationships designed to achieve the financial objectives of individual clients. Develop and enhance client relationships through frequent contact with all interested parties.
- Responsible for managing personal investment portfolios (moderate to complex) designed to achieve the financial objectives of individual clients.
- Serving as “quarterback” and primary point of contact to develop and enhance client relationships through frequent contact with all interested parties.
- Established track record of success with addressing challenges and working within unique parameters to design portfolios that consistently deliver agreed upon financial results.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communication and delivery of advice to clients that may be local or located in the region of the PAM office; understands the nuances of managing relationships based on complexity, distance and accessibility
- Can clearly articulate the role of the Senior Portfolio Manager to prospective high net worth clients during sales calls with Wealth Management partners.
- Works with investment management/advisory clients (HNW) to manage investment portfolios with the goal of meeting goals/objectives. This would include defining the client’s investment goals and objectives, constructing a portfolio to meet those goals, and communicating necessary adjustments.
- Maintains and enhances relationships with existing clients. Promotes investment product sales through regular client meetings and discussions cover investment strategy, asset allocation and the goals/objectives of the client .
- Works within a team environment to ensure that the client’s service expectations are being met.
- Lower level proficiencies typically manage moderate account relationships and/or assist with major accounts while higher level proficiencies typically manage larger and potentially more complex and significant account relationships.
- Higher level proficiencies may oversee the activities of and provide guidance to lower levels and investment support staff as needed.
- High degree of comfort with investment systems and processes and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new and changing technology.
- Proactively establishes appropriate communication avenues and processes to regularly share information and updates with others.
- Tailors the level of detail and type of communications to meet others’ needs.
- Anticipates emerging industry and competitive trends, and works with internal partners to develop appropriate responses.
- Ability to work independently or in a centralized team environment, providing portfolio analysis and asset allocation recommendations to clients with portfolios that have moderate to high levels of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple portfolios independently within established investment guidelines, coach and guide other team members on the process and guidelines.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and analytical skills.
- Experience working effectively within a team environment.
- At least 10 years of client relationship/service experience, in financial planning or portfolio management for the developing proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Stongly prefer candidates who have Investment Advisor Registration (IAR), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) for Senior PMs, or must have Certified Finanical Planner (CFP). Additional designations also preferable and include: Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), or Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC)Uses analytical skills to produce a range of solutions to complex problems.
- Makes rational and timely judgments on the basis of available information.
- Analyzes information and consistently generates unique and optimum solutions to problems.
Submit your resume here or complete the form below
[gravityform id=1 name=CandidateSubmission Form ajax=true]