- Develop a well-defined trading plan which addresses trading style, markets traded, risk management and required resources, keeping within self-defined trading style.
- Execute plan within the context of the firm’s risk management framework
- Maintain open communication with senior management, risk management and fellow portfolio managers.
- Meet with clients periodically to describe the investment process employed (once significant client capital has been allocated).
- Strategy to be traded should have at least a 3 year track record and references from prior employers.
- P/L should exceed 10% return with single digit volatility and should be at least 15-20 MM in absolute dollar terms.
- Strategy may be directional or relative value based in any of the liquid macro asset classes but must have capacity to grow.
- Portfolio manager should have a minimum of 10 years experience in the markets.