Portfolio Analyst To Work With Chief Portfolio Strategist
Undisclosed Hedge Fund Capital is looking for a Portfolio Analyst to work closely with the Chief Portfolio Strategist and the portfolio management team to analyze portfolios across products, conduct risk measurements and implement portfolio management tools.
- Input data and apply quantitative methodologies to analyze portfolios, strategy allocations, performance attributions, and hedge fund investments.
- Perform risk measurements and assist in implementing risk management tools.
- Enhance existing analytical tools as well as develop new tools for the evaluation and reporting of portfolios and investments.
- Manage liquidity needs for cash inflow and outflow of portfolios.
- Support the investment team and conduct various analytical projects.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant field.
- Experience in financial industry is preferred. Knowledge of hedge fund strategies is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills in quantitative analysis and keen attention to details are required.
- Proficiency with Excel and Bloomberg are required. Programming skills, such as MatLab, SQL, VBA, and other relevant programs are a plus.
- Team player, great organizational skills, and strong communication skills a must.
Competitive benefits package.
For consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com –
You can also submit your profile by clicking here