POSITION OVERVIEW: Hedge Fund Apollo is seeking a driven individual to join their expanding marketing team. Primary responsibilities for this role include providing support for all aspects of the sales/marketing/client service process with a primary focus on Apollo’s current credit fund offerings and any new products or managed account in the firm’s pipeline.
The role encompasses a broad spectrum of marketing and client support responsibilities, including:
- Updating marketing collateral and presentations that clearly communicate strategy and value proposition for fund and/or organizational overviews. Materials may include pitch-books, DDQs, monthly performance letters, monthly road show calendars, attribution and exposure reports;
- Managing Apollo’s CRM system, including serving as the primary liaison with Apollo’s technology team;
- Liaising with the internal sales force to serve as a resource for investor/prospect inquiries related to product offerings, including RFPs;
- Preparing internal reports detailing each strategy’s top positions, top P&L contributors, net and gross exposures, and sector breakdowns on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc basis; and
- Compiling market data, and executing peer comparison analysis and other industry-related
- 2-3 years of prior marketing and/or client service experience within an alternative asset management firm or investment bank.
- Experience working with a CRM such as SalesLogix or Salesforce.
- Experience working with credit funds specifically is a bonus, but is not required.
- Candidates will possess a solid grasp of the marketing process from a tactical and investment management perspective.
- Strong work ethic and a genuine willingness and desire to learn are essential.
- An impressive academic background is preferred.
- The opportunity for meaningful professional growth exists for individuals who demonstrate their dedication, drive and ability by effectively managing the responsibilities of this position. This is a unique opportunity for a successful candidate to join a premier organization and expand his or her skills and experience.