Just wanted to update everyone.
Industry showing more activity and new opportunities are becoming available. Hedge Funds continue hiring investor relations professionals, and we are working to fill a number of these spots for our clients.
Currently, we are looking for clients based in or with offices in:New York, Connecticut, London, Hong Kong, Chicago, Boston, Dubai
- Portfolio Managers with sector expertise and track record managing 50mm or more.
- Senior Analyst with discretion over carve or directly responsible for allocation or sectoral coverage
- Quantitative Teams looking for additional capital allocation, or “lift-out” opportunity in to a 15bn fund
- Analyst- generalist or sector specialist with prior IB M&A or event driven/special sits experience
- Quantitative Programmer -experience in MBS/ABS – must also be fluent in portuguese and/or spanish
Please submit here your resume, strategy tear sheet, performance track, business plan, etc… Any information that would help me understand your investment methodology.
Thank you in advance.
*If you are not looking, happy and well entrenched but would like to discuss market conditions, trends or other activities please email me direct firstname.lastname@example.org and please write in the subject line “talk shop”