You will responsible for the following:
- Coordinate the responses to client queries & requests
- Create proposals; develop and create pitchbooks and various marketing materials.
- Work with the business development team to assist in putting together business pitches.
- Act as a project manager for fundraising.
- Work with other offices globally to ensure consistent marketing and positioning, fluid client communication and product reach.
- Contribute to product development where you will provide market intelligence both internally and externally.
- Attend industry events to generate product and business awareness to new potential investors.
The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Knowledge of alternative investment products.
- Previous experience working with hedge funds, fund of hedge funds or private equity investments.
- Proven track record in capital raising in the alternative investment space
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and a proactive approach to raising capital.
- FSA regulated
- Previous client services experience with an asset manager- working knowledge of the real estate industry would be desirable
Strong communication and relationship management skills
[gravityform id=1 name=CandidateSubmission Form ajax=true]