My client,one of the largest and fast growing international investment management firm based in Hong Kong is looking for experienced Fixed Income Portfolio Manager with proven track record.
This would be a senior position with a lot of career growth potential. Your main responsibility will be to ensure a robust investment performance and day to day management of onshore and offshore RMB fixed income investment.
Conducting credit sector research and drawing upon the resources of research analysts, as well as other primary and secondary research sources, in making portfolio decisions will be a key function under the role. Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to monitor industry trends and contribute to team strategy discussions is expected for the position.
– Minimum 5 years‘ proprietary trading experience.
– Experienced as a portfolio manager of retail mutual funds; onshore RMB fixed income experience is a plus but not essential.
– Experienced in total return environment leveraging off of centralized research and trading.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
– Spontaneity in analyzing credit quality and responding to requests in timely manner
– Perform credit analysis.
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.