Start up quant hedge-fund backed by a $10bn asset management firm.
New York, London, Singapore.
6 portfolio managers who have joined from top tier funds.
There are 5 seats open for quant portfolio managers in the alpha generation group.
Portfolio managers will be responsible for researching and developing systematic trading strategies for:
– Equity Market Neutral
– Technical/Fundamental Equities
– Holdings-based HF replication
Quant Futures and Forwards
– Commodity Trading Advisors
– Short-Term Traders
– Systematic Macro
– Factor-based HF replication
– Volatility Arbitrage
– Correlation, Long/Short
– Signal Driven
We are looking for a portfolio manager with a track record and we are using the following selection criteria:
- Sharpe of 1.5-2.5.
- Holding periods between 2 hours and 2 weeks.
- 3 Year live trading (track record).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong technical skills.
Selling points / details
- The firm is in start up phase – joining at this stage will enable you to make a big impact.
- The firm has backing from a large institutional fund management company enabling them to grow quickly and use resources of their partner.
- You will work with high calibre colleagues.
- Joining at the early stage – there may be some equity available (case by case).
- Keep your IP.
- Performance related bonus (15%-25%) of the P&L generated goes to the bonus.
• Base salary & Benefits.